[TimorLesteStudies] Looking for a co-convenor for the EASA conference 2018

sara ten brinke sarabrinke at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:04:24 AEDT 2017

Dear TLSA anthropologists,

I am thinking of organizing a panel at the EASA conference in Stockholm
next year (14-17 August 2018) and for that* I am looking for a co-convenor*
who has a PhD  (according to EASA rules one of the co-covenors has to have
a finished PhD and I am still in the process of getting one).
As the theme of the conference is Staying-Moving-Settling I was thinking of
organizing a panel about the people who 'stay behind'. I think that in
Timor-Leste that is a very interesting topic but I could also imagine to
organize a panel that is not solely directed at Timor-Leste.

If you are interested in discussing this with me I would be happy to hear
from you: s.s.tenbrinke at uu.nl

Best,
Sara ten Brinke