[TimorLesteStudies] Books on Timor-Leste

annww at ozemail.com.au annww at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jul 16 15:51:10 AEST 2020

Hi,

As you know, AETA has for some decades long been a distributor of books on
Timor-Leste. Last year AETA did a stocktake of books and we now have a
comprehensive list of this unique collection of books on Timor-Leste. The
book list is attached.

Please will you share this list with TLSA members. We there are generous
discounts for bulk purchases.

Best wishes,

Ann Wigglesworth,

AETA Secretary