[TimorLesteStudies] FREE Course: How To Work Better Locally [Bridging Peoples Academy]

Deborah Cummins debcummins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:53:53 AEST 2021

Dear ETSA friends,

You may have seen my email a week ago announcing the opening of the
Bridging Peoples Academy, and our first course Principles of Good Local
Development.

We now have a second course in the Academy! This course is free. It's a
3-part mini-training, to introduce some of the main ideas behind doing good
local development work - and to give you an idea of the themes that we
discuss in the Academy.

It is now open, and will be live until 29 August 2021.

*To access this course, all you need to do is click HERE
<https://bridgingpeoples.com/how-to-work-better-locally/>, sign up by
giving your name and email address, and you can get started!*

As this is an e-course, you can access these lessons at a time that suits
you - and return as many times as you like. Dates for each of the lessons
going live are:

- 16 August 2021 training #1 : The #1 Reason For Project Failure Locally
(opens 12am, UTC)

- 19 August 2021 training #2: Reflecting The Local Context (opens 12am, UTC)

- 21 August 2021 training #3: Key Strategy To Working Better Locally (opens
12am, UTC)

*Access to these lessons close on 29 August 2021.*

Looking forward to seeing you on the inside J

Yours in solidarity,

Deborah Cummins,

Founder & Director, Bridging Peoples