[TimorLesteStudies] New OA publication: Displacement, Urban Transformations and Resistance in Indonesian-Occupied Dili, East Timor

Vannessa Hearman vannessa.hearman at curtin.edu.au
Thu Apr 7 00:52:50 AEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I published this recent book chapter which might be of interest. It is available open access. Just click the link below which will take you to the chapter. The whole edited collection is available open access and contains case studies on colonial occupation in Asia.

Hearman, V. (2022). Displacement, Urban Transformations and Resistance in Indonesian-Occupied Dili, East Timor. In D. Baillargeon & J.E. Taylor (Eds.). Spatial Histories of Occupation: Colonialism, Conquest and Foreign Control in Asia (pp. 25–50). London: Bloomsbury Academic. http://dx.doi.org/10.5040/9781350257023.ch-001

Kind regards,

Vannessa

Dr Vannessa Hearman

Senior Lecturer | School of Media, Communication and Social Inquiry (MCASI)

Major Lead - History

Lead, Human Rights and Social Justice Research Network
Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7554
Email |vannessa.hearman at curtin.edu.au<mailto:vannessa.hearman at curtin.edu.au>
Web | curtin.edu.au<http://www.curtin.edu.au>

CRICOS Provider Code 00301J

“I acknowledge the Whadjuk Nyungar people

on whose traditional lands I work and live.

I acknowledge Elders both past and present,

and pay my respects to all Indigenous peoples

who walk this land.”