[TimorLesteStudies] Call for abstracts - Association of Asian Studies (AAS)-in-Asia conference

Vannessa Hearman vannessa.hearman at curtin.edu.au
Wed Oct 18 11:28:08 AEDT 2023

Call for abstracts - Association of Asian Studies (AAS)-in-Asia conference, 9-11 July 2024
I'm considering submitting a proposal for a panel or two tentatively titled: 'A shared history: A help or a hindrance in Indonesia-Timor-Leste bilateral relations?' for the AAS-in-Asia conference in Yogyakarta, Indonesia (9-11 July 2024).

If you would like to join such a panel, please submit abstracts (maximum 250 words) and your bio to vannessa.hearman at curtin.edu.au by this Friday 20 October 2023.

Information about the conference: https://www.asianstudies.org/conferences/aas-in-asia/call-for-proposals/

Many thanks and kind regards,

Vannessa

Dr Vannessa Hearman

Senior Lecturer | School of Media, Creative Arts and Social Inquiry (MCASI)

Major Lead - History

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7554
Email |vannessa.hearman at curtin.edu.au
Web | curtin.edu.au<http://www.curtin.edu.au/>

CRICOS Provider Code 00301J

“I acknowledge the Whadjuk Nyungar people on whose traditional lands I work and live.  I acknowledge Elders both past and present, and pay my respects to all Indigenous peoples who walk this land.”