[LINK] eCensus seems to be choking on the load

Alan L Tyree alan at austlii.edu.au
Tue Aug 8 17:07:30 AEST 2006

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:51:16 +1000
Marghanita da Cruz <marghanita at ramin.com.au> wrote:

> Alan L Tyree wrote:
> <snip>
> > My experience has been nothing but good. Using Ubuntu and Firefox. I
> > partially filled out the form yesterday, finished and submitted
> > today. Worked a treat!
> >
> > Alan
> <snip>
> I'm a little confused...isn't the census a historical record of where
> people spend tonight, not a forecast of where you think you will spend
> the night?
>
> It is odd that the system accepted your form.

I didn't submit it until just before I wrote the last note. I filled it
out earlier and saved it on the system.

However -- I did note that the Census people were complaining on the
ABC the other day that some people were submitting them early. I can
only agree with you: if they don't want them submitted early then the
system should have prohibited it.

Cheers,
Alan

> Marghanita
> --
> Marghanita da Cruz
> Ramin Communications
> http://www.ramin.com.au
> Phone: 0414-869202
> Email: marghanita at ramin.com.au

Tel: +61 2 4782 2670            Mobile: +61 427 486 206
Fax: +61 2 4782 7092            FWD: 615662