[LINK] Surveillance in extremis

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Mon Aug 21 10:53:39 AEST 2006

Kim Holburn wrote:
<snip>
> Once we have RFID tags in grocery packaging, the council bin truck  can
> alert us by email that we need more weetbix or whatever ;-)
<snip>
Ideally - if waste can be tracked back to the manufacturer then we have
more chance of reducing it....Clean up Australia would be able to
analyse where the nonbiodegradable garbage is coming from....

The consumer can do little...though I suggest to people to unwrap their
new toys and leave the packaging at the shop they bought it at....

Marghanita da Cruz
Ramin Communications
http://www.ramin.com.au
Phone: 0414-869202