[LINK] Centrelink staff sacked for privacy breaches

Geoff Ramadan gramadan at umd.com.au
Wed Aug 23 10:08:22 AEST 2006

Isn't this what the Governments Identity Management for Australian Government
Employees Framework (IMAGE)is all about.

http://www.agimo.gov.au/infrastructure/authentication/image_framework

(not to be confused with the Health Access Card)

Regards

Geoffrey Ramadan, B.E.(Elec)
Chairman, Automatic Data Capture Australia (www.adca.com.au)
and