[LINK] Centrelink staff sacked for privacy breaches

Geoff Ramadan gramadan at umd.com.au
Wed Aug 23 14:31:45 AEST 2006

Jan

I am not familiar with the details of this system, but the two points listed

 > * improved secure access for employees and contractors to critical
 > resources and online applications, while protecting confidential,
 > personal and business information from unauthorised users

 > * enhanced audit and non-repudiation capability

I though that this *could* provide the basis for which, the sort of issues Kim
raised about access control and security, could be addressed and I assume that
this is also the type of things they had intended.

Regards

Geoffrey Ramadan, B.E.(Elec)
Chairman, Automatic Data Capture Australia (www.adca.com.au)
and