[LINK] Unseemly behavior was - unlawful interception of internet traffic?

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Fri Dec 8 12:55:30 AEDT 2006

Craig and Adam

I emailed you both offlist suggesting that you take your dispute off
link and offered unlink as the alternative.

That way you can abuse each other without involving the bulk of the
list. As your responses to each other obviously cause each of you
anger, let alone the annoyance you cause to the rest of the list, I
fail to see why you need to respond and continue the aggravation.

Cool it guys.

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659 | mailto:me at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au
mobile: 04 1242 0397 | mailto:tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au