[LINK] Haw Haw Haw - the new Format Debate

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sun Dec 10 09:37:20 AEDT 2006

I was just reading a discussion list and saw this comment.

Don't forget that Microsoft and Intel are behind HD-DVD. Blu-ray has such
strict copyright protection/DRM on it that discs might not be able to play
in some drives in PCs. This didn't make Bill Gates very happy and so he's
jumped on the HD-DVD bandwagon. I have to say I agree with him, DRM is
annoying at the best of times but when it comes down to not being able to
use something at all - that to me is totally ridiculous.

Haw haw haw!

I know it's Sunday, but I'm catching up!