[LINK] OzIT: 'Legal database expands to Asia'

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Tue Dec 12 10:20:11 AEDT 2006

YEAH!  One more for the Austlii team!

Awesome work.  I regularly use Austlii and bailii.  Both excellent
resources.  bailii has some differences to austlii which in some ways make
it easier, but then austlii has more power functions.  So it's a bit of a
challenge.  As a coder I can see the issues in both sides.

I've noticed the Crown Solicitors office uses Austlii almost
exclusively.  You'd think they'd use Butterworths or CCH online!

Ha!