[LINK] MS Passport

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sat Nov 4 11:20:11 AEDT 2006

Provided you register a Passport account with a hotmail address and make up
your personal details, go for it!

I'd NEVER use any read details for registrations like that.

Do you know how many people are born on January 1 in the world since the
requirement to register online!

Never hurts to have a few hotmail or specific generated email addresses :)