[LINK] O/T health information

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sun Nov 5 14:50:07 AEDT 2006

My wife and I have the opposite problem.  We burn so many calories in the
court room and preparing for court each week, we've been loosing weight.

Half the problem is a really good diet that is suitable for a "normal"
lifestyle.  Even introducing the last six months, deep fried foods hasn't
helped.  But then Canola oil is not unhealthy in normal consumption, as is
the same with olive oil.

My problem is I can't stand fast foods and processed foods.  So I can't eat
them, so I guess I'm destined to loose more weight because my healthy food
intake isn't adequate for the metabolic processing :(

As to living to 100, I'd be happy if my father didn't make his next
birthday, and so would a lot of other people who have been affected by
him.  He was suppose to die of Rectal Cancer (what a pain in the bum huh!)
in March this year, according to his Affidavit of September 2005.  However,
that time has passed and he's not eaten by cancer yet :(

In fact he's quite healthy, he's attended ALL my court appearances since
March this year, even the ones he's not involved in at all.

I've been told to identify him to the registrars and Judges on the record
now, they feel there is something very strange going on as to why he's
turning up just to my proceedings.

I guess, his diet, must be an cancer cure.  Maybe we should dissect him now
before his body breaks down?  He did give his body to Sydney Uni in his
will, (I presume that's still relevant) maybe they can take him now,
dissect him, find a cure for cancer and we can all live longer lives from
the one good thing he did.