Sources..Re: [LINK] Plagiarism and Encyclopaedias [WAS Wikipedia Critic ...]

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Thu Nov 9 08:22:44 AEDT 2006

Danny Yee wrote:
> It may or may not be ok just to list general sources at the end of
> an encyclopedia article, but the Wikipedia ideal (though not met in
> most articles) is that information be referenced at finer granularity
> than that.  {{fact}} tags, which render "citation needed", can be
> attached to material which lacks this.
>
> Danny, who is an occasional Wikipedia editor.

A little concerned that in the current mania about water and the
greenhouse, we seem to have forgotton our basic ecology. I google two
topics - using words I have not heard. In the rush to go nuclear and to
create a water market.

a)Carbon Cycle
<http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=Carbon+Cycle&btnG=Google+Search&meta=>

b)Water Cycle
  <http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&q=Water+Cycle&btnG=Search&meta=>

There is a plethora of information here....I am tempted just to link to
the google search...

Marghanita
--
Marghanita da Cruz