[LINK] Stealing the election

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Fri Nov 10 12:41:15 AEDT 2006

At 10:42 AM 10/11/2006, Alan L Tyree wrote:
>Alan (originally from Ohio, which at least did elect some democrats)

Fair enough, Alan. Was Huey Long a Democrat? I think the infamous
mayor of Chicago, Daley, was, as I think they were involved with the Unions.

Jan (a Hoosier - home of the John Birch Society and the founding
state of the Ku Klux Klan, that elected Democrats in key
Congressional races, and registered to vote in Arizona - home of John
McCain and Barry Goldwater; I couldn't have been raised or worked in
more conservative states, but I still voted straight Democrat on the
ticket this year!)

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005