[LINK] Phishing plumbs new depths for Westpac Customers: XSS

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Tue Nov 21 12:18:44 AEDT 2006

Rick, please send this in the form of a complaint to:
-   the Privacy Commissioner
-   the ABA
-   AGIMO
-   AusCERT

Sure, they'll all fall over backwards flick-passing it to one
another.  But there's a lot of nervousness in the Internet Banking
security arena at present, and your good, solid detail could really
hit the spot.

Make sure they understand that there are *two* incident reports in one:
-   the new form of phish
-   the completely inadequate incident reporting mechanism

You could also draw attention to the complaints-handling standards:
AS 4269:1995
ISO 10002:2004

At grave risk of telling you how to suck eggs:
http://www.privacy.org.au/Resources/Complaints.html