[LINK] Reminder: RFID Privacy Code of Practice for Retail available for public comment

Jan Whitaker jwhit at janwhitaker.com
Tue Nov 28 14:42:57 AEDT 2006

A reminder. If you have any interest, please do have a look at this
code and send comments. I've just received word that none have been
received to date. (My guess is that people will wait till the last
minute, so they are just a bit premature in assuming there will be none...)

Closing Date: 15 December.

Thanks,
Jan

Linkers and Privacy list members,

The Privacy Code of Practice for RFID in Retail that I have
foreshadowed recently is now available for public comment. The draft
code and advice about how to send feedback is on
http://www.gs1au.org/products/epcglobal/privacy_code_practice/public_review.asp

I do hope that people read and think about what is presented and send
in any suggestions or requests for clarifications.

Regards,
Jan (I sat on the committee as a consumer and privacy representative;
I didn't get all that I lobbied for, but I tried)

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005