[LINK] Reminder: RFID Privacy Code of Practice for Retail available for public comment

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Tue Nov 28 15:37:23 AEDT 2006

Hi Jan,

I would be interested to hear if your analysis,
who has been involved in the draft,
whether there are any good bad or indifferent parts to the proposed code
and the issue it is addressing and
how it will address it.

That is as far as my interest goes but if there were groups or individuals
who you think should be consulted perhaps you could pro-activly bring it to
their attention.

In other words I am deferring to you and Roger on this issue.

Marghanita