[LINK] Reminder: RFID Privacy Code of Practice for Retail available for public comment

Roger Clarke Roger.Clarke at xamax.com.au
Tue Nov 28 17:32:35 AEDT 2006

At 15:37 +1100 28/11/06, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:
>In other words I am deferring to you and Roger on this issue.

I'm buried in squillions of other things right now.  (Two pro bono
presentations and one PIA Steering C'tee mtg in the last 4 work-days,
and privacy is only 25% of me).

Maybe one of us should alert Katherine Albrecht, and see if she wants
to comment, and whether she has any team-members down this way.

http://www.nocards.org/
mailto:kma at nocards.org (Katherine Albrecht)

--
Roger Clarke                  http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

                    Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916

Visiting Professor in Info Science & Eng  Australian National University
Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program      University of Hong Kong