[LINK] Our wireless world...

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed Nov 29 13:16:49 AEDT 2006

Don't panic, folks - tinfoil is a thing of the past. Thank goodness
for the cosmetic industry. Not long before we get WPF ratings (along
with SPF ratings) bundled on the labels of 'skin products'...

NOVEMBER 27, 2006
FACIAL SPRAY TO PROTECT SKIN FROM CELL PHONE RADIATION
French beauty group Clarins will launch in January what it says is
the world's first spray to protect skin from the electromagnetic
radiation created by mobile phones and electronic devices like
laptops, reports Scotsman.com News.

"The spray contains molecules derived from microorganisms living near
undersea volcanoes and from plants which survive in extreme
conditions such as alongside motorways and in Siberia."

http://www.textually.org/textually/archives/2006/11/014194.htm

And how often do you see Siberia AND motorways judged to be 'extreme
conditions' in the same sentence?

iT