blind leading the blind Re: [LINK] Airport to tag passengers

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Wed Oct 18 11:10:09 AEST 2006

At 07:18 AM 18/10/2006, Howard Lowndes wrote:
>Deus Ex Machina wrote:
>>make a fucking effort frank. youll find that not only are posts logical
>>and sensible but you might actually learn something if you could put
>>aside your insults for a moment.
>
>Oooooh, it rather seems that the frustration is beginning to manifest
>itself in bad language...

But it's in the Macquarie Dictionary!  The NSW Police routinely use the
words in front of children - that's where my 8 and 6 year old learned the
word F*CK - even got the video to prove it!

Oh, I see the bad language now!  Sorry.

>>someone said I was like a meat eater in a vegetarian conference or some
>>such nonsense.
>
>...more like the only soldier who is in step...

Ghandi once said "When faced with adversaries, first they ignore you, then
they fight you, then you win."

He also said that 100,000 British could not win against 350,000,000 Indians!

Hmmm.   Just to help Vix with the maths:  100,000/100,000 = 1 and
350,000,000 / 100,000 = 350.

That's about the ratio on the Link list isn't it?

>>no I am more like columbus in the new world, heralding the arrival of a
>>little bit of change.
>
>Be careful; with your belief in the world being flat, you'll fall off the
>edge.

Damn it.  I knew something was wrong with my fish eye lens.