lean production and value Re: blind leading the blind Re: [LINK] Airport to tag passengers

Frank O'Connor foconnor at ozemail.com.au
Wed Oct 18 15:24:14 AEST 2006

Yippeee!

Vic has proved he can count to at least 7, and has some grasp of
ordinal numbers.

Those 15 years you spent in Grade 4 weren't wasted Old Son! Congratulations!

Hey ... I did three years of business studies at school and saw heaps
of them come and go. (Theories I mean.)

'Just in time', 'Lean production' .... hey whatever. I'm not interested Vic.

You see I joined the LINK list because I thought I'd see some
discussion on the topics that the list was established to discuss ...
not because I thought I would be exposed to some inconsistent,
rambling, insulting, anti-social maniac with a penchant for
discussing mainly non-LINK related material across a very narrow
range range of topics. I joined LINK because I was interested in
seeing what technology applications appeared in different fields ...
not becuase I wanted an exposition every second message on the
oh-so-narrow non-LINK range of interests you espouse.

And I was here long before you, Vic. And I'll be here long after you leave.

And in the interim ... I'm gonna have some fun abusing your
defenceless bigoted myopic ass anytime and everytime I feel inclined
to. Hey, you inflict your noise on me (and I can't filter everyone on
the List you've offended over time) ... and I'll have some fun trying
to make you see the error of your ways.

No skin off my nose ...    :)

					Regards,