[LINK] US No-Fly lists even dumber than suspected

brd at iimetro.com.au brd at iimetro.com.au
Fri Oct 20 09:52:13 AEST 2006

In mathematics there is a method of proof called reductio ad absurdum,
or Proof
by Contradiction.

This article seems to prove the assertion that the No Fly List approach is
absurd and hence invalid.

But then, when people have very strong beliefs, logic and evidence often don't
mean anything.

I'm always suspicious of people who know they are always right, I get the
impression that they are not prepared to change their mind or opinions,
whatever the evidence.

I reckon there's a few on Link, but I could be wrong.