[LINK] Copies of your own postings to link

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Wed Apr 4 13:22:28 AEST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 12:33:43PM +1000, Antony Barry wrote:
> Linkers
>
> I have changed the list settings so that new members of link from now
> on will have their postings to the list sent to them as well.
>
> If any existing members want to receive their own postings they will
> need to change their settings if they have not done so already.

there seems to be a "not" missing in there somewhere.

i can't tell whether the default action is to send your own posts or not.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas at taz.net.au>

Uh... deity is a word, and diety isn't.

Or is it supposed to be one of those recursive acronyms?  Diety Is
Excellent To You.  Deity Eats Icecream That's Yellow.  Diety Is
Eloping To Yokohama.  I'll stop now.
		-- Guy Maor