[LINK] Where is Digital Australia?

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Thu Apr 26 13:45:00 AEST 2007

Don't know if he's still on Link, but Charles Britton, formerly of
ACA [which is now branded CHOICE], is a honcho on this project in Sydney.

Jan

At 05:10 PM 24/04/2007, Tom Worthington wrote:
>The Minister for Communications announced "Digital Australia" 4 April 2007:
>
>"A key step in this plan is the establishment of Digital Australia,
>a dedicated switchover body within my Department to coordinate and
>oversee Australia's transition to digital television. It will be
>located in Sydney and its establishment is well underway."
><http://www.minister.dcita.gov.au/media/media_releases/media_reform_-_moving_into_the_digital_age>
>
>Jobs were recently advertised at Digital Australia, but they seem to
>have been pulled from the web site
><http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:V8aUKLBjFIQJ:www.dcita.gov.au/employment/jobs_with_digital_australia+%22digital+australia%22+site:gov.au&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=au&lr=lang_en>.
>There are a few file names mentioning "Digital Australia" but that
>is about all.

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005