[LINK] hCalendar Microformat in Moodle Courseware System?

Tom Worthington Tom.Worthington at tomw.net.au
Mon Aug 6 09:47:46 AEST 2007

Perhaps someone could try my first attempt at hCalendar and let me
know if it is syntactically correct (Login as
Guest):  <http://education.acs.org.au/mod/resource/view.php?id=3634>?

hCalendar is a microformat for embedding event details in web pages.
The calendar function in the Moodle courseware system doesn't have
hCalendar built in. So I used hCalendar creator to mark up the date,
time and other details. I then pasted that into the Moodle editor.
Details at:
<http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/2007/08/hcard-hcalendar-microformat-in-moodle.html>.

The Microformats idea of embedding formatted data in ordinary web
pages is a bit of a cludge but seems a good idea, if we have systems
to create and read the data.

Tom Worthington FACS HLM tom.worthington at tomw.net.au Ph: 0419 496150
Director, Tomw Communications Pty Ltd            ABN: 17 088 714 309
PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617                http://www.tomw.net.au/
Visiting Fellow, ANU      Blog: http://www.tomw.net.au/blog/atom.xml