[LINK] digital TV conversion - psychology of the consumer

Linda Rouse linda at databasics.com.au
Fri Aug 17 11:06:18 AEST 2007

I must say I'm with you Craig! It would be wonderful to lose sport
from TV and all the media!

As for Paul's comment (below) - IMHO it has to be the biggest load of
rubbish... :
>I expect that enthusiasm for sport, fostered by seeing it on TV,
>encourages people of all ages out to participate and become a bit
>healthier and engage in soical interaction, in a way that no amount of
>gym memberships and pounding the pavements in solitary jogging can achieve.

Try telling all those couch potatoes to go out and exercise!!! You
have to be joking.. the whole point of watching sport on telly is so
you DONT have to go anywhere at all, or think!

regards
Linda