[LINK] Banking websites minimum requirements

Gordon Keith gordonkeith at acslink.net.au
Wed Aug 29 14:36:14 AEST 2007

You didn't note which banks require their users to enable javascript, a major
security concern, for them to work.

Or do they all require it these days?

--

Gordon Keith

There are things that we know that we know,
there are things that we know that we don't know and
there are things that we don't know that we don't know.