[LINK] Banking websites minimum requirements

Ivan Trundle ivan at itrundle.com
Wed Aug 29 15:04:08 AEST 2007

On 29/08/2007, at 2:36 PM, Gordon Keith wrote:

> You didn't note which banks require their users to enable
> javascript, a major
> security concern, for them to work.
>
> Or do they all require it these days?

None state that they need it for the site to work.

That is not to say that they do not need it, but given that most were
fairly explicit about the software requirements, I'd say that it is
unlikely that javascript is required. I obviously can't test all of
the sites: I'm not particularly keen to open accounts with each bank.

iT