[LINK] NetAlert Campaign 'truth' finally coming out

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Sat Dec 15 11:41:38 AEDT 2007

At 10:59 AM 15/12/2007, Stilgherrian wrote:
>The vast majority of these "strangers" are fellow ordinary citizens
>going about their business of living in fear of the vast hordes of
>paedophiles and terrorists and queue-jumpers and union thugs who threaten to
>bring civilization to its end any moment now.
>
>How many of us met a "stranger" last week? I'd wager that it was more than
>half of us!

I seem to remember an old saying: strangers are friends we haven't
met yet. Does anyone else remember that one or did I just dream it?
Of course, that would have been before the cotton-wool approach to
life developed.

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Living, like writing, requires no wisdom. Only revising does. - Jim
Sollisch, Sept, 2007
'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005