[LINK] Link is My Space

George Bray georgebray at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 08:44:30 AEDT 2007

Maybe I'm getting too old to see the value others see in new-fangled
things. I don't see much in MySpace and Facebook. The "auto-viral"
aspects of these systems to detect long-lost friends is interesting
though.

But my space is Link.  A thriving community of peers whose
conversations I mostly lurk through.  But when I need wide-area
testing, advice and raw opinion you're as near as the closest SMTP
server.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

George

--
George Bray, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia.