[LINK] Fwd: [OWW-SFF: Writing] Science Fiction in your garage.

Geoffrey Ramadan gramadan at umd.com.au
Thu Dec 27 20:43:57 AEDT 2007

I have been unable to find any links or sources saying that this is not
a joke. Infact quite the contrary.

Of particular of note is:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=a.5RbNhJu6wI&refer=japan

However, strangely enough I am unable to find anything on the Toshiba
web pages. Including any reference on the Nuclear home page.
http://www.toshiba.co.jp/nuclearenergy/english/

Not mention of Lithium or Lithium-6 etc

Also checking links in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshiba_Micro_Nuclear_Reactor
and also related "Centre Research Institute of Electric Power Industry"
http://criepi.denken.or.jp/en/index.html
as reference in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshiba_4S
Does not mention this either. The Toshiba 4S system though is real
appears to be for very large systems

I can only conclude it is a scam at worst or unconfirmed at best.

Reg
Geoffrey Ramadan