[LINK] My predictions for 2008

Jan Whitaker jwhit at melbpc.org.au
Mon Dec 31 17:32:40 AEDT 2007

At 02:57 PM 31/12/2007, grove at zeta.org.au wrote:
>10) Television finally "gets" the Internet, with new shows and
>promos being simulcast on all media with private "TVtubes" provided
>by the media companies themselves and sponsored by the admedia.   6
>months later, the first feature film is released at the box office
>and the Internet, simultaneously.

I like this one. I wonder if there will also be a cross-border block
lifted between AU and US. I've found that I can't access many
programs from the US networks, presumably because of being off shore.

Jan

Jan Whitaker
JLWhitaker Associates, Melbourne Victoria
jwhit at janwhitaker.com
business: http://www.janwhitaker.com
personal: http://www.janwhitaker.com/personal/
commentary: http://janwhitaker.com/jansblog/

Living, like writing, requires no wisdom. Only revising does. - Jim
Sollisch, Sept, 2007
'Seed planting is often the most important step. Without the seed,
there is no plant.' - JW, April 2005