[LINK] My predictions for 2008

Antony Barry tony at tony-barry.emu.id.au
Mon Dec 31 20:53:38 AEDT 2007

On 31/12/2007, at 6:09 PM, Stilgherrian wrote:

> Well, yes, this will happen just as soon as someone re-structures
> the entire
> contractual and financial basis of how movies and television
> programs are
> created, produced, distributed and paid for -- including how we pay
> for the
> writers, directors, performers, editors, crew, advertisers,
> distributors and
> marketers.

It's all betting too hard. If they make it too hard let's just stop
watching it. New years resolution maybe. It's mostly rubbish anyway
but then I'm a grumpy old man.

Happy new year to all linkers anyway!

Tony

phone : 02 6241 7659
mobile: 04 1242 0397                      --    ~|
mailto: tony at Tony-Barry.emu.id.au       --    \@
or tony.barry at alianet.alia.org.au        --   _\\/\%
http://tony-barry.emu.id.au              GT3 ____(*)__(*)___
        Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Restore