[LINK] Scientists offered cash to dispute climate study

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Sun Feb 4 11:18:04 AEDT 2007

This is like any Governments attitude.

"The project can't be completed before the next election so lets not start
it and give the community a benefit least the next 'generation' gets the
credit for our deed."

So instead, no one does anything, and when power changes, those who
complained nothing was done, do nothing because power might revert.