[LINK] safer e-commerce

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Feb 9 03:58:15 AEDT 2007

At 06:22 PM 8/02/2007, a linker writes:

> I currently bank with the National and highly recommend their processes.
> They have already engaged the SMS call-back facility and this ensures
> that any internet transactions are secure and correctly identified ..

Yes, sounds good ..  maybe in an online future, with major public (net)
personal financial exposure possible/normal, with every new personal
and business account the banks shall provide subset 'public' accounts
(digitally hardened for wide-utilization, eg disguised account name with
SMS code callback) for wide e-commerce use. One and a half accounts
thus we have a linked Mickey Mouse or Second Life name bank account.

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley
Victoria
Australia

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server