[LINK] Ipod fines in NY

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Fri Feb 9 11:44:57 AEDT 2007

At 09:51 AM 9/02/2007, Rick Welykochy wrote:
>Jan Whitaker wrote:
>
>>"Government has an obligation to protect its citizenry," Kruger said in a
>>telephone interview from Albany, the state capital. "This electronic
>>gadgetry is reaching the point where it's becoming not only endemic but
>>it's creating an atmosphere where we have a major public safety crisis at
>>hand."
>
>SOunds like clap trap spin to me. How on earth is the gummint protecting
>its citizenry by enacting a law?

Pass a law that it's illegal to walk on the streets.

Solves a whole range of problems:

1.  Anyone in the street is probably a Terrorist.
2.  If they aren't a terrorists they are probably a sex offender
3.  If they aren't a sex offender they are probably a victim of said.
4.  If they aren't a victim of sex crime, they are a neglected child.
5.  If they aren't a neglected child they probably have Alzheimer
6.  if they haven't got Alzheimer, then refer to 1.

The world is once again safe from crime!