[LINK] why calm, rational thought is required....

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Mon Feb 12 11:57:28 AEDT 2007

At 09:05 PM 11/02/2007, Jan Whitaker wrote:
>At 07:43 PM 11/02/2007, Adam Todd wrote:
>>In other words, under Florida law, Amber and Jeremy would be legally
>>permitted to engage in carnal relations, but they're criminals if they
>>document it.
>
>The key word in that sentence is .....     Florida! I have family who have
>lived there for years. Fortunately my sister got out with her family a
>couple years ago. It is one of the social suckholes of the US. The coasts
>are beautiful, the everglades are a treasure. Pity about the people.
>Remember, this is the home of Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris.

And the Supreme Court that a single judge sitting alone has to power to
Elect the US President!

You forgot to mention that the southerly wetlands were destroyed by
uncontrolled land clearing and building and billions has been spent
rejuvenating the area over the last 10 years.   Probably cause dby the baby
boomers too ;)

Yes Florida and Oregon and probably Virgina are three states I know I never
want to go through or stay in.  I'd probably be arrested for breathing in
the wrong nostril and breathing out the wrong nostril.  I'm not sure which
one yu are suppose to do first.

Their child protection laws are as bad as QLD.  The basis is "Take a child
and then investigate to see if the child is NOT abused" rather than
investigate to see if the child IS abused.

Bit like Hilter's policy in WWII.  Arrest anyone you think is a Jew and
when it's proven they aren't release them.  It it takes too long to work it
out, just shoot them.

<sigh>