[LINK] Close encounters of a Vista type

Adam Todd link at todd.inoz.com
Mon Feb 19 12:11:05 AEDT 2007

Howard, you know, I think the fastest way to do it in such case would be to
have your own laptop with WiFi (smile) running an open private SSID and
then just have the new lappy connect and do an ARP listing :)

A Lappy with Linux and WiFi is such a saving grace :)

Out of curiosity, as I never intend to see VISTA myself, doesn't it have
the network icon in the TaskBar or ToolBox and when you click on it, click
STATUS then SUPPORT tab and then DETAILS?

That's XP anyway.  Never had that in Win2K :)