[LINK] Here's one that will snag a few

Marghanita da Cruz marghanita at ramin.com.au
Wed Feb 21 12:27:13 AEDT 2007

Howard Lowndes wrote:
> Marghanita, I trust that I am not reading that as you're being against
> alfreso clothes drying, I wouldn't have thought so, or is your
> non-resident owner trying to get the Hills hoist removed.

You trust correctly Howard,

I was a resident and for the hills hoist. Maybe the real estate agents
could use "alfresco clothes drying" in their marketing blurbs.

To put this in context, the same owner, vetoed my early enthusiasm for a
water
tank - which with hind sight was a good thing. We have a no water garden
and use recycled washing machine water in specific areas.

The rain water tanks are a little farcical. Because they will run dry in
a drought and the water they collect should really have been absorbed
into the ground.

Marghanita

--
Marghanita da Cruz