[LINK] More persistence of information.....

Stephen Loosley stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sat Jan 6 02:37:52 AEDT 2007

At 06:01 PM 3/01/2007, Bernard wrote:

<quote> Bush also promised to bring an end to the severe war drought

and, what better than an Oil war! ... the Texas oil-man still desperate to
keep mobile the SUV urban-tanks, thinks hmm, i know, we'll have a joke
invasion .. we'll give it a major petrol company brand name, ie "Gulf" war,
and later we'll joke about no WMDs, after we've secured all those oil-fields
first, and for forever .. and .. bugger the people .. jeepers, now that's a plan!

and so that's what they did but with no disrespect to the office of the
President of the US, I think the current one should always add 'junior'
after his name .. he just seems like a  junior type-of-guy .. you know?