[LINK] electromagnetic fields effect brain activity

Stewart Fist stewart_fist at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 10 14:31:26 AEDT 2007

Jan wrote:

> (to affect - verb; effect - noun)

My problem is that I consistently failed English at school, and never really
learned to distinguish nouns and verbs -- let alone adverbs and those other
things....?

If I had to stop and think which parts of speech I was writing, I would
certainly be a starving writer without a garret.

Personally, I think English is the problem not me.  I'm doing my best to
iron out some of the spelling difficulties and make it easier for future
generations.

--
Stewart Fist, writer, journalist, film-maker
70 Middle Harbour Road, LINDFIELD, 2070, NSW, Australia