[LINK] electromagnetic fields effect brain activity

Stewart Fist stewart_fist at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 13 11:46:09 AEDT 2007

Alan wrote:

> Am I the only one here old enough to remember the Club of Rome?

Actually, I think there were a couple of Club-of-Rome reports.

The first proved to be fairly inaccurate in its predictions about oil
reserves, and they didn't adequately take into account the successes of
exploration once prices escalated and the money began to roll.

I can't remember all the details now. It was a long time ago.

--
Stewart Fist, writer, journalist, film-maker
70 Middle Harbour Road, LINDFIELD, 2070, NSW, Australia