[LINK] Straw Pole of Good Bad and ugly online government services

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jan 17 01:50:09 AEDT 2007

At 04:02 PM 16/01/2007, Marghanita writes:

> DCITA is currently on my bad list - as I don't think I should have
> to upgrade my browser to view a text document.  Marghanita

What about down-grading your browser to view a web page then?

It's *really not* a good time of year to stuff around with recruitment.

--
http://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/careers/vacs/advacssch.htm

Jobs in Victorian Government Schools

Welcome to Recruitment Online. Whether you are taking the next step in
your career or looking for your first job, you will find all Victorian
Government school jobs, including principal, assistant principal, teacher
and school services officer vacancies advertised here at Recruitment
Online . (snipped)

Microsoft Internet Explorer 7

Microsoft now has available for download version 7 of Internet Explorer
(IE7). Recruitment Online is based on a PeopleSoft platform which is yet
to be certified for use with the new version of Internet Explorer.

Recruitment Online users who have downloaded IE7 are unable to
successfully log in to Recruitment Online. Currently there is no setting
that can be altered to overcome this issue. Instructions for un-
installing IE7 are available from the Microsoft web site
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/ie/releasenotes)"

--

Cheers Marghanita
Stephen Loosley

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server