[LINK] Straw Pole of Good Bad and ugly online government services

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jan 17 05:28:11 AEDT 2007

At 04:33 AM 17/01/2007, Howard writes:

>>> DCITA is currently on my bad list - as I don't think I should have
>>> to upgrade my browser to view a text document.  Marghanita
>>
>> What about down-grading your browser to view a web page then?
>> It's *really not* a good time of year to stuff around with recruitment.
>>
>> http://www.education.vic.gov.au/hrweb/careers/vacs/advacssch.htm
>
> Don't worry about it.  It seems to work just fine in Firefox, but then,
> why wouldn't it  :)

Yes, the pages work, but to apply for any of the jobs, one needs to login
and that's what is apparently broken with IE7. I understand for some jobs
advertised one can only apply online and they are not advertised anywhere
else. Being mid-January some classes will probably start the year without
their teachers, or technical support, one might hazard a guess.

Cheers, Howard
Stephen Loosley

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server