[LINK] EMF Health problems

Stewart Fist stewart_fist at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 5 15:03:15 AEST 2007

Geoffrey Ramadan writes

> Remarkably, there are more stronger causational links between other
> things and health than this, that we should be more worried about. eg.
> Driving, smoking, diet, pollution, sun (skin cancer), drugs (legal and
> illegal), alcohol, violence, suicide, accidents, flu, etc.
> (check out http://www.benbest.com/lifeext/causes.html or a break down of
> the cause of death).

This assumes that problems in the environment are all equally apparent, and
reveal themselves proportional to their long-term danger.

To extend the argument: car accidents are a cause for concern, but global
warming isn't.

--
Stewart Fist, writer, journalist, film-maker
70 Middle Harbour Road, LINDFIELD, 2070, NSW, Australia