[LINK] E-mail question

Rick Welykochy rick at praxis.com.au
Sat Jun 9 12:26:59 AEST 2007

Ivan Trundle wrote:

> I probably should have explained myself better, and in any event, my
> e-ail client doesn't hard wrap or break text, so I'm only guessing the
> outcome.
>
> What I'm looking for is a fail-safe option to publish 80-plus character
> URLs in plain text e-mails.

The only reliable way I have found is to do the following:

1. save the URL(s) in a plain text file
2. attach that file to the email

My email client shows the long URLs in the attachement just fine,
sans chopping, cutting, clipping or spacing.

I have attached said URLs to this email, but LINK might
filter out or deny attachments, even one as simple as a
187 byte plain text file.

cheers
rickw

--
Rick Welykochy || Praxis Services

We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.
      -- Al Gore, Vice President