[LINK] Some shocking news about wireless electricity

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:25:40 AEST 2007

I've got an electric tooth brush.  I don't use it because I can't
stand electric toothbrushes but I got it as part of something else.
It has such a cup arrangement.  Actually the cup is the toothbrush
itself.  The holder has a sort of spike.  I assume for efficiency the
induction transfer takes place at a higher frequency than 50Hz so the
"transformer" coils can be much smaller.  The brush would just about
completely surround the spike so there would be very little leakage
of EMF if it were well designed.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant