[LINK] The PLAN, and broadband speeds?

Stilgherrian stil at stilgherrian.com
Fri Jun 22 12:08:38 AEST 2007

On 22/6/07 11:35 AM, "Craig Sanders" <cas at taz.net.au> wrote:
> personally, i think that while videophones might sound cool in science
> fiction, hardly anyone actually wants them - especially at home.

Personally, I think these and others' comments about how no-one needs al
this bandwidth sounds very, very like that famous comment by IBM's founder
about seeing the world market for computers being no more than 5 units.

Craig, your points about some specific flaws with video phones hit the mark
-- but you forget so many possible uses, not the least of which are, shall
we say, connected with human sexuality... ;)

Stil

--
Stilgherrian http://stilgherrian.com/
Internet, IT and Media Consulting, Sydney, Australia